Your request will need to be confirmed by the branch, please fill out your preferred date and time and your contact details & we will get back to you to confirm.
Book your Car Brakes Service
The cars braking system is the most critical part of safe motoring. Being able to stop quickly and safely is vital in reducing potential accidents keeping you and your passengers safe.
At DAT, we take brake servicing and repairs very seriously, our fully equipped workshops are equipped with the latest mechanical and diagnostic equipment to enable us to service and repair any manufacturer in our local (London) branches.
To save you time and to make life easy we have developed a simple to use online enquiry form for you to use.
- Simply enter your vehicle registration number or details
- Choose your preferred branch
- Select AM / PM
- Complete the contact details and select
It really is as simple as this; the branch will check and contact you to confirm the price and the appointment time.
Our skilled technicians are fully trained to work on all makes and models of cars and whilst we are guaranteed to be much cheaper than the main dealers we never compromise on quality and only fit parts manufactured by the world’s leading specialist brake manufacturers.
Symptoms of a failing braking system
We will be happy to inspect your brakes free of charge and advise the best and most cost effective course of action for you.
- Grinding noise when brake pedal is applied
- Taking longer to stop when under braking
- Feeling of shuddering through steering wheel
- The car veering left or right under breaking
What options are available to fix these issues?
- Brake replacement: We can replace the entire brake system if needed, we will be much cheaper than most main dealers but we do not compromise on quality, we only supply brake systems and parts from recognised manufacturers. Not just repair work; we do professional replacements with genuine parts.
- New Brake pads / Discs: Installation of new pads is done to ensure your safety, sometimes it is just the pads or discs that need replacing, we will only ever do what is required to keep you safe.
- Car Brake fitting: Our highly trained technicians have all the equipment needed in order to professionally fit the brakes or parts needed. We do this at our state of the art London branches.